Cost of living in Matagalpa, Nicaragua compared to Łódź, Poland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 70 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.12303 PLN / NIO
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Matagalpa (Nicaragua) is 5% cheaper than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 7,600 zł in Łódź you would need to make just about 7,248 zł (58,913 C$) in Matagalpa.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dublin costs €5.00 (11 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Brussels costs €0.00 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Saint-Étienne costs €46 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Indore costs ₨12,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Gaziantep costs 4.25TL (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amman costs Dinar 500 (about 2 hours ago)