Cost of living comparison between Mashhad, Iran and Łódź, Poland
WARNING! Mashhad has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Mashhad.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 349 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00012 PLN / IRR *
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mashhad (Iran) is 11% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 2,781 zł (﷼ 22,410,416) in Mashhad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Copenhagen costs kr7 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €500 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karachi costs ₨14,000 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bangkok costs 2.00 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Muscat costs ﷼ 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bucharest costs 95,500 lei (about 2 hours ago)