Cost of living in Mashhad, Iran compared to Łódź, Poland
WARNING! Mashhad has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Mashhad.
|Personal Care||- 44%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 306 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00009 PLN / IRR *
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mashhad (Iran) is 18% cheaper than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 6,500 zł in Łódź you would need to make just about 5,300 zł (﷼ 59,250,282) in Mashhad.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Coimbra costs €23 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Gothenburg costs 400 kr (11 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Accra costs GH₵8 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Quito costs $30 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,694 (23 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Plymouth costs £5.50 (26 minutes ago)