Cost of living in Mashhad, Iran compared to Łódź, Poland
WARNING! Mashhad has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Mashhad.
|Personal Care||- 20%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 471 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00009 PLN / IRR *
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mashhad (Iran) is 17% cheaper than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 6,800 zł in Łódź you would need to make just about 5,641 zł (﷼ 64,267,379) in Mashhad.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mumbai costs ₨70 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nha Trang costs 120,000 ₫ (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €35 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ho Chi Minh City costs 300,000 ₫ (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jeddah costs ﷼ 120 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Perth costs AU$60 (40 minutes ago)