Cost of living comparison between Mashhad, Iran and Łódź, Poland
WARNING! Mashhad has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Mashhad.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 373 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00013 PLN / IRR *
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mashhad (Iran) is 11% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 3,464 zł (﷼ 26,622,472) in Mashhad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kuala Lumpur costs RM1.80 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €80 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨150 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in İzmit costs 400TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $26,429 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Omaha, Nebraska costs $22,135 (about 1 hour ago)