Cost of living in Maseru, Lesotho compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 193 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.30510 PLN / LSL
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maseru (Lesotho) is 48% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 5,537 zł (18,150 Loti) in Maseru to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,150 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 6,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (35 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Istanbul costs 10TL (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Budva costs €3.75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Khulna costs Taka 30 (about 1 hour ago)