Cost of living in Maseru, Lesotho compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 78 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.26334 PLN / LSL
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maseru (Lesotho) is 26% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 8,332 zł (31,638 Loti) in Maseru to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,600 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Solapur costs ₨10,165 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Regensburg costs €200 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rome costs €30 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Florence costs €750 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Pune costs ₨1.20 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tokyo costs ¥220 (36 minutes ago)