Cost of living comparison between Maseru, Lesotho and Łódź, Poland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 191 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.28768 PLN / LSL
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maseru (Lesotho) is 40% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 5,254 zł (18,262 Loti) in Maseru to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Geneva costs CHF 70 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montevideo costs $U20 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 4,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨15,248 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Berlin costs €500 (about 2 hours ago)