Cost of living in Marseille, France compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 51%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 112 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.267 PLN / EUR
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Marseille (France) is 98% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 13,241 zł (€3,103) in Marseille to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,700 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Lincoln, Nebraska costs $75 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Florianopolis costs R$ 3.90 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cardiff costs £7 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $21,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Leipzig costs €600 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Medellín costs COL$15,000 (36 minutes ago)