Cost of living in Marseille, France compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 56%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 220 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.300 PLN / EUR
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Marseille (France) is 97% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 14,967 zł (€3,480) in Marseille to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,600 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 70 zł (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Madrid costs €56 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €54 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oporto costs €1,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $404 (about 2 hours ago)