Cost of living in Marrakech, Morocco compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 201 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.36725 PLN / MAD
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Marrakech (Morocco) is 18% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 9,124 zł (24,844 Dirham) in Marrakech to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,700 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Albany, New York costs $1,047 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €3.00 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oslo costs kr 35 (37 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Copenhagen costs kr236,971 (43 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Calgary costs C$3.30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £8,600 (about 1 hour ago)