Cost of living in Marrakech, Morocco compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 88 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.37724 PLN / MAD
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Marrakech (Morocco) is 12% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 7,156 zł (18,970 Dirham) in Marrakech to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,400 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1.02 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 500,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Joinville costs R$ 3,000 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Nuremberg costs €1.00 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$40 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Guayaquil costs $350 (about 1 hour ago)