Cost of living in Marrakech, Morocco compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 218 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.40471 PLN / MAD
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Marrakech (Morocco) is 24% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 3,096 zł (7,650 Dirham) in Marrakech to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Columbus, Ohio costs $55 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Kharkiv costs 30₴ (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Shanghai costs 元30 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €80 (27 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Seville costs €4.75 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Iasi costs 75 lei (38 minutes ago)