Cost of living in Marrakech, Morocco vs Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 171 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 01, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.41856 PLN / MAD
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Marrakech (Morocco) is 8% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 10,788 zł (25,774 Dirham) in Marrakech to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 10,000 zł in Łódź.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Plata costs ARS $750 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Havana costs 15 CUC (35 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Detroit, Michigan costs $1.06 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Resistencia costs ARS $70 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Springfield, Massachusetts costs $18 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $90 (about 2 hours ago)