Cost of living in Marrakech, Morocco compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 139 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.36543 PLN / MAD
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Marrakech (Morocco) is 19% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 8,912 zł (24,388 Dirham) in Marrakech to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,500 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tallinn costs €900 (9 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for one in Guarulhos costs R$ 60 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Perth costs AU$100 (38 minutes ago)
- 500 g of bread in Novi Sad costs 30 Дин. (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Houston, Texas costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)