Cost of living in Marrakech, Morocco compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 364 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.39134 PLN / MAD
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Marrakech (Morocco) is 13% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 8,446 zł (21,581 Dirham) in Marrakech to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,500 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Gdańsk costs 2,000 zł (8 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Springfield, Massachusetts costs $1,118 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oshawa costs C$3.75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 860 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr21,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €60 (about 2 hours ago)