Cost of living in Marrakech, Morocco vs Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 429 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.39609 PLN / MAD
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Marrakech (Morocco) is 7% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 10,491 zł (26,485 Dirham) in Marrakech to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,800 zł in Łódź.
Prices recently added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Tekirdağ costs 22TL (42 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Colombo costs 35,000 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in London, Ontario costs C$81 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Antonio, Texas costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 9,500 ₪ (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $2,338 (about 3 hours ago)