Cost of living in Marrakech, Morocco compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 218 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.40484 PLN / MAD
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Marrakech (Morocco) is 25% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 3,129 zł (7,730 Dirham) in Marrakech to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Nice costs €1.50 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ponce costs $140 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Liverpool costs £64 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,100 lei (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Glasgow costs £15 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (40 minutes ago)