Cost of living comparison between Marrakech, Morocco and Łódź, Poland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 217 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.41993 PLN / MAD
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Marrakech (Morocco) is 31% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 3,263 zł (7,769 Dirham) in Marrakech to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨50,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in San Diego, California costs $150 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨65,564 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Tallinn costs €0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 1,525 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Barcelona costs €1.00 (about 2 hours ago)