Cost of living in Mariupol, Ukraine compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 188 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.14864 PLN / UAH
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mariupol (Ukraine) is 21% cheaper than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,750 zł in Łódź you would need to make just about 2,977 zł (20,031₴) in Mariupol.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Zurich costs CHF 100 (1 minute ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Houston, Texas costs $1,000,000,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tashkent costs 166,000 сўм (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (27 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 33,123 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$140 (35 minutes ago)