Cost of living in Mariupol, Ukraine vs Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||- 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 258 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.13501 PLN / UAH
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mariupol (Ukraine) is 21% cheaper than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 8,700 zł in Łódź you would need to make just about 6,844 zł (50,689₴) in Mariupol.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Wilmington, Delaware costs $22 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Harare costs $3.31 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,338 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barquisimeto costs 7,000 Bs.S. (31 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Bogotá costs COL$2,430 (about 1 hour ago)