Cost of living in Marília, Brazil compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 189 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.283 PLN / BRL
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Marília (Brazil) is 21% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 3,787 zł (R$ 2,953) in Marília to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- 32 oz of rice in San Diego, California costs $2.54 (2 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bogotá costs COL$1,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Montreal costs C$10 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lagos costs 4,000 ₦ (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bordeaux costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)