Cost of living in Mariehamn, Aland Islands compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 132%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 216 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.308 PLN / EUR
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mariehamn (Aland Islands) is 124% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 16,563 zł (€3,845) in Mariehamn to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,400 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Port of Spain costs 51,600 TT$ (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nagoya costs ¥500 (37 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Pretoria costs R 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Kyoto costs ¥15,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Tijuana costs Mex$ 300 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Melbourne costs AU$4.80 (about 2 hours ago)