Cost of living in Mariehamn, Aland Islands vs Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 122%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 276 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.282 PLN / EUR
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mariehamn (Aland Islands) is 101% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 19,542 zł (€4,564) in Mariehamn to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,700 zł in Łódź.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangalore costs ₨150 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$800,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Trondheim costs kr 200 (12 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Saint Petersburg costs руб 1,500,000 (22 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Kiev costs 70₴ (26 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Hamburg costs €300 (29 minutes ago)