Cost of living in Maribor, Slovenia vs Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 57%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 348 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2019. Exchange rate: 4.288 PLN / EUR
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Maribor (Slovenia) is 32% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 11,636 zł (€2,713) in Maribor to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,800 zł in Łódź.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Goiânia costs R$ 4.00 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Monterrey costs Mex$ 12,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Vilnius costs €32 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Catania costs €800 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Pretoria costs R 7,898 (about 3 hours ago)