Cost of living in Maribor, Slovenia compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 73%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 280 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.375 PLN / EUR
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maribor (Slovenia) is 53% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 4,786 zł (€1,094) in Maribor to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Santa Ana, California costs $100 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Abbotsford costs C$35 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ankara costs 3.00TL (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $2.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Zagreb costs 360 kn (about 2 hours ago)