Cost of living in Maribor, Slovenia compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 59%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 330 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.296 PLN / EUR
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maribor (Slovenia) is 46% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 3,657 zł (€851) in Maribor to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Cayenne costs €1.50 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riyadh costs ﷼ 30 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 2,500 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$45,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Kaunas costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)