Cost of living in Maribor, Slovenia compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 51%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 291 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.305 PLN / EUR
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Maribor (Slovenia) is 48% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 9,454 zł (€2,196) in Maribor to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,400 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $90 (14 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Cagliari costs €4.11 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Port Elizabeth costs R 1.60 (25 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Gothenburg costs 229,900 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Kathmandu costs ₨ 5,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $1,626 (about 2 hours ago)