Cost of living in Maribor, Slovenia compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 56%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 385 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.302 PLN / EUR
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Maribor (Slovenia) is 45% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 9,307 zł (€2,163) in Maribor to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,400 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Chelyabinsk costs руб 32,000 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lahore costs ₨375 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Shenzhen costs 3,359元 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,000 (about 1 hour ago)