Cost of living in Maribor, Slovenia compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 58%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 183 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.280 PLN / EUR
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maribor (Slovenia) is 43% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 9,864 zł (€2,304) in Maribor to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,900 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Pune costs ₨1.00 (3 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Athens costs €5.00 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santa Cruz de Tenerife costs €10 (39 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Istanbul costs 50,000TL (40 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Copenhagen costs kr24 (about 1 hour ago)