Cost of living in Mardan, Pakistan compared to Łódź, Poland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 96 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03087 PLN / PKR *
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mardan (Pakistan) is 6% cheaper than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 7,200 zł in Łódź you would need to make just about 6,789 zł (₨219,921) in Mardan.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Antalya costs 2,049TL (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Austin, Texas costs $22 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,525 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Omaha, Nebraska costs $55 (38 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $430 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Queretaro costs Mex$ 599 (about 1 hour ago)