Cost of living in Marburg, Germany compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 165 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.316 PLN / EUR
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Marburg (Germany) is 96% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 12,772 zł (€2,959) in Marburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,500 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $50 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $13 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barcelona costs €14 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fort Worth, Texas costs $80 (33 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Jhansi costs ₨20,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Nairobi costs Shilling4,000 (38 minutes ago)