Cost of living in Marburg, Germany compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 209 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.266 PLN / EUR
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Marburg (Germany) is 94% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 6,048 zł (€1,418) in Marburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $200 (16 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Bristol costs £2.50 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Manaus costs R$ 4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Norrköping costs 3,800 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 90 kr (about 1 hour ago)