Cost of living in Marbella, Spain compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 126%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 275 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.327 PLN / EUR
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Marbella (Spain) is 91% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 14,137 zł (€3,267) in Marbella to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,400 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,033 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nairobi costs Shilling2,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £12 (19 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$2,791 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Novosibirsk costs руб 300 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Edinburgh costs £0.35 (35 minutes ago)