Cost of living in Marbella, Spain compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 104%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 158 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.248 PLN / EUR
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Marbella (Spain) is 70% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 12,068 zł (€2,841) in Marbella to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,100 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Lahore costs ₨50 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 15,000 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Chicago, Illinois costs $0.00 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Miami, Florida costs $65 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Budapest costs 8,000 Ft (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santiago costs CH$748 (25 minutes ago)