Cost of living in Marbella, Spain compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 72%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 197 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.368 PLN / EUR
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Marbella (Spain) is 71% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 6,417 zł (€1,469) in Marbella to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Varanasi costs ₨800 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Durango costs Mex$ 15 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $1,100 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Regina costs C$120 (13 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Bangalore costs ₨14,000 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.10 (22 minutes ago)