Cost of living in Maracaibo, Venezuela compared to Łódź, Poland
WARNING! Maracaibo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Maracaibo.
|Personal Care||- 48%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 454 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00002 PLN / VEF *
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Maracaibo (Venezuela) is 21% cheaper than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 6,700 zł in Łódź you would need to make just about 5,304 zł (Bs 347,889,338) in Maracaibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Washington D.C. costs $25 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $2,541 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $3,558 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $2.50 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bakersfield, California costs $13 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,321 (about 1 hour ago)