Cost of living in Maracaibo, Venezuela compared to Łódź, Poland
WARNING! Maracaibo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Maracaibo.
|Personal Care||+ 182%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 555 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.37416 PLN / VEF *
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maracaibo (Venezuela) is 232% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 10,372 zł (Bs 27,721) in Maracaibo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Washington D.C. costs $2,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Augsburg costs €15 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mountain View, California costs $20 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,236 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 3.80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $65 (about 1 hour ago)