Cost of living in Maracaibo, Venezuela compared to Łódź, Poland
WARNING! Maracaibo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Maracaibo.
|Personal Care||+ 286%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 456 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00012 PLN / VEF *
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Maracaibo (Venezuela) is 193% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 19,367 zł (Bs 165,053,360) in Maracaibo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,600 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Turin costs €18 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$1,525 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toronto costs C$8 (36 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Buenos Aires costs ARS $60,000 (39 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)