Cost of living in Maracaibo, Venezuela compared to Łódź, Poland
WARNING! Maracaibo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Maracaibo.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 411 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06006 PLN / VES *
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Maracaibo (Venezuela) is 428% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 34,818 zł (579,736 Bs.S.) in Maracaibo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,600 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tomsk costs руб 1,430,000 (1 minute ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Duisburg costs €6.00 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $14 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kharkiv costs 130₴ (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 60TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Eindhoven costs €1,200 (about 1 hour ago)