Cost of living in Maracaibo, Venezuela compared to Łódź, Poland
WARNING! Maracaibo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Maracaibo.
|Personal Care||+ 206%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 732 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.40770 PLN / VEF *
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maracaibo (Venezuela) is 255% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 13,295 zł (Bs 32,610) in Maracaibo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Athens costs €600,000,000,000,000,000 (1 minute ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $7 (6 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kuala Lumpur costs RM150,635 (11 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bangalore costs ₨1,000,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Rotorua costs NZ$6,076 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Taipei costs 60,000 NT$ (about 1 hour ago)