Cost of living in Maracaibo, Venezuela compared to Łódź, Poland
WARNING! Maracaibo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Maracaibo.
|Personal Care||+ 86%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 483 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00006 PLN / VEF *
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Maracaibo (Venezuela) is 69% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 11,821 zł (Bs 206,619,595) in Maracaibo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,000 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maceió costs R$ 20 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,525 (21 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Cape Town costs R 17 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salvador costs R$ 330 (35 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Queretaro costs Mex$ 700 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Pokhara costs ₨ 105 (about 1 hour ago)