Cost of living in Maputo, Mozambique compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 237 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06335 PLN / MZN
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maputo (Mozambique) is 48% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 4,616 zł (72,865 MT) in Maputo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Istanbul costs 20TL (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $300 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 100 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $407 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Podgorica costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £40 (about 2 hours ago)