Cost of living comparison between Maputo, Mozambique and Łódź, Poland
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 337 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.05088 PLN / MZN
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maputo (Mozambique) is 9% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 3,422 zł (67,252 MT) in Maputo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Liverpool costs £53 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sarajevo costs 1,000KM (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 90 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Istanbul costs 125,000TL (about 2 hours ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Francisco, California costs $0.17 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in London costs £2.00 (about 2 hours ago)