Cost of living comparison between Maputo, Mozambique and Łódź, Poland
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 335 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.05676 PLN / MZN
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maputo (Mozambique) is 21% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 4,540 zł (79,990 MT) in Maputo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Jerusalem costs 50 ₪ (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barrie costs C$86 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $5,083 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $4,066 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sheffield costs £8 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Dammam costs ﷼ 5.00 (about 2 hours ago)