Cost of living in Maputo, Mozambique compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 331 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06030 PLN / MZN
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Maputo (Mozambique) is 48% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 9,638 zł (159,821 MT) in Maputo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,500 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malaga costs €13 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Indore costs ₨10,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Utrecht costs €1,250 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €27 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 10,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Birmingham costs £3,010 (39 minutes ago)