Cost of living in Maputo, Mozambique compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 357 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05575 PLN / MZN
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maputo (Mozambique) is 20% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 4,493 zł (80,598 MT) in Maputo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Natal costs R$ 15 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 300,000 Ft (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Port Louis costs ₨8,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Indore costs ₨6 (32 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in London costs £5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Porto Alegre costs R$ 300 (about 1 hour ago)