Cost of living in Maputo, Mozambique compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||- 1%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 249 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05552 PLN / MZN
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Maputo (Mozambique) is 24% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 8,077 zł (145,471 MT) in Maputo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,500 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$112 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nottingham costs £12 (16 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Manila costs Php24,990 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Winnipeg costs C$10 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)