Cost of living in Manzanillo, Colima, Mexico vs Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 201 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.17938 PLN / MXN
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Manzanillo, Colima (Mexico) is 13% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 10,858 zł (Mex$ 60,528) in Manzanillo, Colima to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,600 zł in Łódź.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aarhus costs kr120 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Winnipeg costs C$1.15 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Prague costs 920 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Edmonton costs C$97 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Bhubaneswar costs ₨150 (about 4 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Eugene, Oregon costs $30 (about 4 hours ago)