Cost of living in Manzanillo, Cuba compared to Łódź, Poland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 143 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.907 PLN / CUC *
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Manzanillo (Cuba) is 27% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 3,970 zł (1,016 CUC) in Manzanillo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bloemfontein costs R 30,100 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dubai costs Dirham 120 (34 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Seoul costs ₩250,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$300 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Londrina costs R$ 2.50 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Cochabamba costs $b3.90 (about 4 hours ago)