Cost of living in Manzanillo, Cuba compared to Łódź, Poland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 148 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.432 PLN / CUC *
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Manzanillo (Cuba) is 15% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 7,595 zł (2,213 CUC) in Manzanillo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,600 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Dhaka costs Taka 1,500 (6 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Melbourne costs AU$860 (21 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Washington D.C. costs $5.45 (about 1 hour ago)
- Cocktail drink in downtown club in Omaha, Nebraska costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seattle, Washington costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)