Cost of living in Mannheim, Germany compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 61%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 266 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.300 PLN / EUR
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mannheim (Germany) is 82% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 13,111 zł (€3,049) in Mannheim to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,200 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Curitiba costs R$ 25 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Brussels costs €0.20 (20 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Dar es Salaam costs 700,000 Shilling (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 700 Kč (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prilep costs 400 ден (42 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tel Aviv costs 6 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)