Cost of living in Manizales, Colombia compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 317 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00121 PLN / COP
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Manizales (Colombia) is about the same as in Łódź (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 6,800 zł in Łódź you would need to make just about 6,682 zł (COL$5,536,288) in Manizales.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rome costs €16 (29 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Pretoria costs R 7,849 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 200,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Stuttgart costs €1,800 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Groningen costs €3.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Krasnodar costs руб 31,990 (about 2 hours ago)