Cost of living in Manizales, Colombia compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 335 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00125 PLN / COP
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Manizales (Colombia) is about the same as in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 6,588 zł (COL$5,264,826) in Manizales to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,500 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Brasov costs 2,600 lei (23 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Grand Rapids costs $3.00 (29 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Pisa costs €80 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Shenzhen costs 元400 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Puebla costs Mex$ 50 (38 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Shijiazhuang costs 元7 (about 1 hour ago)