Cost of living comparison between Manizales, Colombia and Łódź, Poland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 249 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00135 PLN / COP
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Manizales (Colombia) is 5% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 3,286 zł (COL$2,428,103) in Manizales to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 100,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Trento costs €500 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ho Chi Minh City costs 80,000 ₫ (9 minutes ago)
- 1 ticket to the movies in Tehran costs ﷼ 200,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Barcelona costs €30,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,000 lei (25 minutes ago)