Cost of living in Manizales, Colombia vs Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||- 15%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 407 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 26, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.00104 PLN / COP
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Manizales (Colombia) is 18% cheaper than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 8,800 zł in Łódź you would need to make just about 7,244 zł (COL$6,971,337) in Manizales.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barcelona costs €15 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Karachi costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Brighton and Hove costs £90 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Reggio nell'Emilia costs €0.12 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Berlin costs €10 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Lida costs 1.83 BYN (about 3 hours ago)