Cost of living in Mangalore, India compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||- 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 407 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06132 PLN / INR
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mangalore (India) is 14% cheaper than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,500 zł in Łódź you would need to make just about 2,146 zł (₨34,998) in Mangalore.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Durban costs R 10 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨2,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bhubaneswar costs ₨250 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Aalborg costs kr15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $32 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $25 (about 3 hours ago)