Cost of living in Manfredonia, Italy compared to Łódź, Poland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 187 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.364 PLN / EUR
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Manfredonia (Italy) is 8% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 3,386 zł (€776) in Manfredonia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Vadodara costs ₨3.00 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Varanasi costs ₨10 (11 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Addis Ababa costs 125 Birr (12 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Tbilisi costs 3.96 Lari (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 150 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pereira costs COL$20,000 (26 minutes ago)