Cost of living in Manfredonia, Italy compared to Łódź, Poland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 68 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.230 PLN / EUR
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Manfredonia (Italy) is 7% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 8,108 zł (€1,917) in Manfredonia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,600 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in San Diego, California costs $8 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr13,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rajkot costs ₨400 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €7,500 (about 1 hour ago)