Cost of living in Mandi Bahauddin, Pakistan compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||- 31%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 153 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03074 PLN / PKR *
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mandi Bahauddin (Pakistan) is 26% cheaper than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 7,400 zł in Łódź you would need to make just about 5,502 zł (₨178,959) in Mandi Bahauddin.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Fresno, California costs $449 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 6,500 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in İskenderun costs 20TL (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mashhad costs ﷼ 250,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Winnipeg costs C$100 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Delhi costs ₨10 (about 1 hour ago)