Cost of living in Mandi Bahauddin, Pakistan compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||- 31%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 214 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03052 PLN / PKR *
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mandi Bahauddin (Pakistan) is 124% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 15,903 zł (₨520,984) in Mandi Bahauddin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,100 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Eindhoven costs €5.00 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 5.00 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Coimbra costs €7 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Melbourne costs AU$3.50 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gweru costs $4,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Gurgaon costs ₨800 (about 1 hour ago)