Cost of living in Mandi Bahauddin, Pakistan vs Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||- 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 394 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02710 PLN / PKR *
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mandi Bahauddin (Pakistan) is 15% cheaper than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 10,000 zł in Łódź you would need to make just about 8,501 zł (₨313,640) in Mandi Bahauddin.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangalore costs ₨150 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$800,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Trondheim costs kr 200 (12 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Saint Petersburg costs руб 1,500,000 (23 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Kiev costs 70₴ (27 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Hamburg costs €300 (29 minutes ago)