Cost of living in Mandalay, Myanmar vs Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||- 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 244 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00244 PLN / MMK
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mandalay (Myanmar) is 14% cheaper than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 9,700 zł in Łódź you would need to make just about 8,359 zł (3,426,556 Kyat) in Mandalay.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Cork costs €2,000 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paris costs €29 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,220 (25 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Riyadh costs ﷼ 20 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Kingstown, Saint Vincent costs EC$10 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kochi costs ₨450 (about 1 hour ago)