Cost of living in Mandalay, Myanmar compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||- 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 190 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00297 PLN / MMK
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mandalay (Myanmar) is 5% cheaper than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125 zł in Łódź you would need to make just about 2,966 zł (998,470 Kyat) in Mandalay.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ottawa costs C$50 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $116 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Memphis, Tennessee costs $14 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $2,135 (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Luxembourg costs €2.00 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jeonju costs ₩7,000 (41 minutes ago)