Cost of living in Manaus, Brazil compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 51%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 343 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.314 PLN / BRL
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Manaus (Brazil) is 62% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 5,072 zł (R$ 3,861) in Manaus to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Durban costs R 10 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bhubaneswar costs ₨250 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Aalborg costs kr15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $32 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $25 (about 3 hours ago)