Cost of living in Manaus, Brazil compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 39%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 339 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.249 PLN / BRL
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Manaus (Brazil) is 55% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 3,873 zł (R$ 3,101) in Manaus to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 1,800 (8 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Tokyo costs ¥2,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Preston costs £10 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $96 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Niterói costs R$ 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Albany, New York costs $0.10 (about 1 hour ago)