Cost of living comparison between Manama, Bahrain and Łódź, Poland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 654 prices entered by 65 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 10.411 PLN / BHD
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Manama (Bahrain) is 78% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 5,550 zł (Dinar 533) in Manama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Namur costs €8 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 2,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $6,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Kiev costs 42₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 8,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)