Cost of living in Manama, Bahrain compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 50%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 500 prices entered by 77 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.660 PLN / BHD
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Manama (Bahrain) is 59% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belgrade costs 600 Дин. (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Punta Arenas costs CH$6,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brasília costs R$ 30 (20 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Billings, Montana costs $2.00 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Queretaro costs Mex$ 9 (about 1 hour ago)