Cost of living in Manama, Bahrain compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 56%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 885 prices entered by 85 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 9.747 PLN / BHD
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Manama (Bahrain) is 63% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 11,608 zł (Dinar 1,191) in Manama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,100 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Cedar Rapids, Iowa costs $1.05 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $96 (4 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bratislava costs €200 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belfast costs £712 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Abidjan costs 15,000 Franc (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amsterdam costs €40 (37 minutes ago)