Cost of living in Manama, Bahrain compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 65%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 739 prices entered by 75 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 10.837 PLN / BHD
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Manama (Bahrain) is 83% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 5,710 zł (Dinar 527) in Manama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Lima costs S/. 40 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Denver, Colorado costs $99 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Petaling Jaya costs RM18 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in San Jose costs ₡ 700 (27 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$9,245 (40 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 3.80 (about 1 hour ago)