Cost of living in Managua, Nicaragua compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||- 24%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 464 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.13856 PLN / NIO
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Managua (Nicaragua) is 7% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 3,345 zł (24,140 C$) in Managua to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Panama City costs 0.74 B/. (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Evora costs €20 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Kuwait City costs Dinar 3,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santa Ana, California costs $65 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)