Cost of living in Managua, Nicaragua compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||- 27%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 510 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.11868 PLN / NIO
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Managua (Nicaragua) is 8% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 7,999 zł (67,403 C$) in Managua to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,400 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $100 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Port Elizabeth costs R 16 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangalore costs ₨230 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dundee costs £15 (20 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in St. Louis, Missouri costs $40 (40 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Turin costs €200 (about 1 hour ago)