Cost of living in Managua, Nicaragua compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||- 22%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 464 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.13892 PLN / NIO
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Managua (Nicaragua) is 8% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 3,365 zł (24,225 C$) in Managua to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in London costs £250 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $0.79 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Oakland, California costs $120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Detroit, Michigan costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $1.25 (about 2 hours ago)