Cost of living comparison between Managua, Nicaragua and Łódź, Poland
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 384 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.14300 PLN / NIO
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Managua (Nicaragua) is 14% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 3,561 zł (24,900 C$) in Managua to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Rotterdam costs €750 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vilnius costs €5.00 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $8,500 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hyderabad costs ₨1.00 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montevideo costs $U28,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manama costs Dinar 2.900 (about 1 hour ago)