Cost of living in Managua, Nicaragua compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||- 26%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 446 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.13488 PLN / NIO
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Managua (Nicaragua) is about the same as in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 2,584 zł (19,158 C$) in Managua to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Hangzhou costs 元1,148 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bikaner costs ₨1.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 5,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Tampa, Florida costs $6.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 2,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guayaquil costs $3.50 (about 2 hours ago)