Cost of living in Managua, Nicaragua vs Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||- 26%|
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.11560 PLN / NIO
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 541 prices entered by 45 different people.
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Managua (Nicaragua) is 5% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 9,862 zł (85,315 C$) in Managua to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,400 zł in Łódź.
Prices recently added
- Taxi fare per distance, weekday at noon, per 1 km. in Ho Chi Minh City costs 12,000 ₫ (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 18,000 kr (10 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Gurgaon costs ₨900,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 50 lei (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kathmandu costs ₨ 750 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Parma costs €5.00 (41 minutes ago)