Cost of living in Malmo, Sweden vs Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 36%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 557 prices entered by 57 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.41680 PLN / SEK
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Malmo (Sweden) is 84% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 17,115 zł (41,064 kr) in Malmo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,300 zł in Łódź.
Prices recently added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Austin, Texas costs $55 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Houston, Texas costs $20 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Darwin costs AU$20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 6,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$161 (about 3 hours ago)