Cost of living in Malindi, Kenya compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 157 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03649 PLN / KES
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Malindi (Kenya) is 18% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 7,554 zł (Shilling207,030) in Malindi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,400 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Natal costs R$ 16 (less than a minute ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Gurgaon costs ₨85 (7 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Regina costs C$10 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨350 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cleveland, Ohio costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$1,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)