Cost of living in Malindi, Kenya vs Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 254 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.03712 PLN / KES
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Malindi (Kenya) is 19% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 11,404 zł (Shilling307,255) in Malindi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,600 zł in Łódź.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Wilmington, Delaware costs $22 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Harare costs $3.31 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,338 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barquisimeto costs 7,000 Bs.S. (29 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Bogotá costs COL$2,430 (about 1 hour ago)