Cost of living in Malindi, Kenya compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 76 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03622 PLN / KES
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Malindi (Kenya) is 15% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 4,305 zł (Shilling118,864) in Malindi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Stuttgart costs €1.29 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 300,000 Ft (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edinburgh costs £4.00 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chandigarh costs ₨500 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$254,125 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Darwin costs AU$14 (about 1 hour ago)