Cost of living in Malindi, Kenya compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 201 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03714 PLN / KES
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Malindi (Kenya) is 20% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 9,008 zł (Shilling242,558) in Malindi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,500 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Christchurch costs NZ$2.28 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Los Angeles, California costs $26 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨63,023 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $142 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tallinn costs €450 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Monrovia costs 309 L$ (about 1 hour ago)