Cost of living in Malindi, Kenya compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 147 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03396 PLN / KES
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Malindi (Kenya) is 11% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 8,576 zł (Shilling252,524) in Malindi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,700 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 299 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sanandaj costs ﷼ 2,000,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bandar Seri Begawan costs B$10 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $45 (18 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Lisbon costs €27,700 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $2,033 (38 minutes ago)