Cost of living in Malé, Maldives compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 244 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.24046 PLN / MVR
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Malé (Maldives) is 54% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 5,779 zł (24,031 Rufiyaa) in Malé to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Tórshavn, Faroe Islands costs kr13 (4 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Brno costs 0.00 Kč (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rostov-on-Don costs руб 99 (33 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Pyongyang costs 1,000 ₩ (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Budapest costs 2,500 Ft (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Joinville costs R$ 4.00 (about 1 hour ago)