Cost of living in Malé, Maldives compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 352 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.24277 PLN / MVR
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Malé (Maldives) is 59% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 10,788 zł (44,439 Rufiyaa) in Malé to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,800 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $5,083 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 ticket to the theater (best available seats) in Grenoble costs €24 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Temuco costs CH$820 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cork costs €3,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Houston, Texas costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Düsseldorf costs €8,500 (about 2 hours ago)