Cost of living in Malé, Maldives vs Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 37%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 333 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.24251 PLN / MVR
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Malé (Maldives) is 61% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 16,122 zł (66,481 Rufiyaa) in Malé to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 10,000 zł in Łódź.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 12,000 kr (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dunedin costs NZ$15 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sofia costs 15 лв (34 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Helsinki costs €3.20 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairo costs E£ 35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Edmonton costs C$10 (about 2 hours ago)