Cost of living in Malé, Maldives compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 388 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.21965 PLN / MVR
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Malé (Maldives) is 38% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 8,837 zł (40,231 Rufiyaa) in Malé to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,400 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Louisville, Kentucky costs $1,118 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €1,950 (41 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Mexicali costs Mex$ 9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antananarivo costs 30,000 Ariary (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $170 (about 2 hours ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Bucharest costs 6.00 lei (about 2 hours ago)