Cost of living in Malé, Maldives compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 237 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.23413 PLN / MVR
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Malé (Maldives) is 37% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 8,920 zł (38,100 Rufiyaa) in Malé to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,500 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Aberdeen costs £6.00 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Naples costs €500 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bologna costs €36 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cape Town costs R 3,900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Medellín costs COL$2,500,000 (about 2 hours ago)