Cost of living in Maldonado, Uruguay compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 68 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.13238 PLN / UYU
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maldonado (Uruguay) is 13% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 4,249 zł ($U32,096) in Maldonado to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Chişinău costs 200 Leu (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thessaloniki costs €10 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨1,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Novosibirsk costs руб 25,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 400,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (about 1 hour ago)