Cost of living in Malang, Indonesia compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||- 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 263 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00025 PLN / IDR
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Malang (Indonesia) is 12% cheaper than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 7,100 zł in Łódź you would need to make just about 6,267 zł (Rp 25,568,645) in Malang.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boston, Massachusetts costs $11 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lausanne costs CHF 3,000 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 255 (14 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Wilmington, Delaware costs $23,000 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Khartoum costs 90 Pound (21 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kathmandu costs ₨ 300 (about 1 hour ago)