Cost of living in Malakal, Sudan compared to Łódź, Poland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 143 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.650 PLN / SDG
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Malakal (Sudan) is 22% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 3,043 zł (4,682 Pound) in Malakal to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Flint, Michigan costs $2.19 (43 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Braga costs €5.00 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Hamburg costs €1.06 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ipswich costs £8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dortmund costs €13 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maceió costs R$ 40 (about 2 hours ago)