Cost of living in Malakal, Sudan compared to Łódź, Poland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 187 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.636 PLN / SDG
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Malakal (Sudan) is 18% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 3,689 zł (5,799 Pound) in Malakal to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bangalore costs ₨25,000 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Rochester, New York costs $2.07 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Mexico City costs Mex$ 12,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nantes costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Lincoln, Nebraska costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)