Cost of living in Malaga, Spain compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 45%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 545 prices entered by 54 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.286 PLN / EUR
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Malaga (Spain) is 46% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 11,214 zł (€2,617) in Malaga to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,700 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florence costs €890 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Queretaro costs Mex$ 150 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Besançon costs €20 (35 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Port Louis costs ₨60 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amsterdam costs €58 (39 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in St. Louis, Missouri costs $30 (about 2 hours ago)