Cost of living in malabo, Equatorial Guinea compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 63%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 191 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00650 PLN / XAF
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in malabo (Equatorial Guinea) is 82% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 4,559 zł (701,195 Franc) in malabo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €70 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Addis Ababa costs 25 Birr (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 830 kr (18 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Surabaya costs Rp 449,999 (22 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Chengdu costs 元146,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paris costs €13 (36 minutes ago)