Cost of living in malabo, Equatorial Guinea compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 62%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 91 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00652 PLN / XAF
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in malabo (Equatorial Guinea) is 81% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 13,035 zł (1,998,985 Franc) in malabo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,200 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Karachi costs ₨5,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Phuket costs 2,672 ฿ (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Queenstown costs R 10,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Reading, Berkshire costs £5.00 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $125 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $1,220 (18 minutes ago)