Cost of living in malabo, Equatorial Guinea compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 62%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 202 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00653 PLN / XAF
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in malabo (Equatorial Guinea) is 82% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 12,942 zł (1,981,689 Franc) in malabo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,100 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 400 (35 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Miami, Florida costs $1.47 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 240 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $605 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 400 (about 2 hours ago)