Cost of living in malabo, Equatorial Guinea vs Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 65%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 238 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00655 PLN / XAF
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in malabo (Equatorial Guinea) is 69% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 16,204 zł (2,475,388 Franc) in malabo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,600 zł in Łódź.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,600 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $30 (5 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Durango, Colorado costs $7 (12 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Tel Aviv costs 1,788 ₪ (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 250 (about 1 hour ago)