Cost of living in malabo, Equatorial Guinea compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 59%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 90 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00637 PLN / XAF
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in malabo (Equatorial Guinea) is 80% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 4,488 zł (704,569 Franc) in malabo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Cleveland, Ohio costs $2.00 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gorakhpur costs ₨80 (12 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Beijing costs 元12,416 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antananarivo costs 20,000 Ariary (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Diego, California costs $72 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Moscow costs руб 2,000 (44 minutes ago)