Cost of living in malabo, Equatorial Guinea compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 62%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 200 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00654 PLN / XAF
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in malabo (Equatorial Guinea) is 82% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 11,673 zł (1,784,161 Franc) in malabo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,400 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Toulouse costs €500 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €67 (1 minute ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Puducherry costs ₨83 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tokyo costs ¥163 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Springfield, Illinois costs $22 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $2,220 (40 minutes ago)