Cost of living in malabo, Equatorial Guinea compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 62%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 205 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00650 PLN / XAF
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in malabo (Equatorial Guinea) is 82% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 4,552 zł (700,014 Franc) in malabo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Antwerp costs €10 (7 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Rotterdam costs €21,990 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portsmouth costs £7 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Swansea costs £2,523 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kampala costs 1,000 Shilling (about 1 hour ago)