Cost of living in Mainz, Germany compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 37%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 194 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.305 PLN / EUR
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mainz (Germany) is 94% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 12,642 zł (€2,937) in Mainz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,500 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Bellary costs ₨500 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $14 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio Branco costs R$ 25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Panama City costs 26 B/. (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Winnipeg costs C$40 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Amman costs Dinar 0.100 (about 2 hours ago)