Cost of living in Mahilioŭ, Belarus compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 68 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.824 PLN / BYN
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mahilioŭ (Belarus) is 10% cheaper than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 7,000 zł in Łódź you would need to make just about 6,275 zł (3,441 BYN) in Mahilioŭ.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Copenhagen costs kr50 (3 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sydney costs AU$27,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €50,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kuopio costs €50 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 328 (42 minutes ago)