Cost of living in Mahilioŭ, Belarus compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 187 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00020 PLN / BYR
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mahilioŭ (Belarus) is 20% cheaper than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,500 zł in Łódź you would need to make just about 2,009 zł (9,848,833 p.) in Mahilioŭ.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 3,500 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Lima costs S/. 40 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Denver, Colorado costs $99 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Petaling Jaya costs RM18 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in San Jose costs ₡ 700 (28 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$9,245 (41 minutes ago)