Cost of living in Mahendranagar, Nepal compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||- 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 198 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03142 PLN / NPR
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mahendranagar (Nepal) is 21% cheaper than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 7,600 zł in Łódź you would need to make just about 5,998 zł (₨ 190,899) in Mahendranagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Wilmington, Delaware costs $120 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Butte, Montana costs $631 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florence costs €890 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Besançon costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Port Louis costs ₨60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amsterdam costs €58 (about 1 hour ago)