Cost of living in Mahendranagar, Nepal vs Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||- 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 236 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.03314 PLN / NPR
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mahendranagar (Nepal) is 22% cheaper than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 10,000 zł in Łódź you would need to make just about 7,828 zł (₨ 236,205) in Mahendranagar.
Prices recently added
- 6 eggs, large in Sydney costs AU$6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Detroit, Michigan costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨38,700 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brisbane costs AU$65 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Macao costs 70 Pataca (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Solapur costs ₨200 (about 3 hours ago)