Cost of living in Mahabad, Iran compared to Łódź, Poland
WARNING! Mahabad has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Mahabad.
|Personal Care||- 40%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 198 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00009 PLN / IRR *
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mahabad (Iran) is 8% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 7,377 zł (﷼ 83,965,496) in Mahabad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,800 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florence costs €890 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Queretaro costs Mex$ 150 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Besançon costs €20 (29 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Port Louis costs ₨60 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amsterdam costs €58 (33 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in St. Louis, Missouri costs $30 (about 2 hours ago)