Cost of living in Maha Sarakham, Thailand compared to Łódź, Poland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 187 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.11647 PLN / THB
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maha Sarakham (Thailand) is 17% cheaper than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,750 zł in Łódź you would need to make just about 3,095 zł (26,571 ฿) in Maha Sarakham.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $9 (less than a minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dublin costs €13 (3 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Panama City costs 1.60 B/. (6 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 2,500 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $3,558 (37 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Rostov-on-Don costs руб 20,000 (about 1 hour ago)