Cost of living in Magnitogorsk, Russia compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||- 12%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 70 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06175 PLN / RUB
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Magnitogorsk (Russia) is 14% cheaper than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 6,600 zł in Łódź you would need to make just about 5,700 zł (руб 92,299) in Magnitogorsk.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Beirut costs 300,705 L£ (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kathmandu costs ₨ 15 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Whangarei costs NZ$6.00 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Accra costs GH₵300 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kolkata costs ₨1,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santa Ana, California costs $55 (about 1 hour ago)