Cost of living in Magnitogorsk, Russia compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||- 17%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 200 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05697 PLN / RUB
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Magnitogorsk (Russia) is 15% cheaper than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 7,300 zł in Łódź you would need to make just about 6,223 zł (руб 109,239) in Magnitogorsk.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $16 (11 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Nottingham costs £80 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $1,931 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Orël costs руб 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ananindeua costs R$ 20 (about 1 hour ago)