Cost of living in Magnitogorsk, Russia compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||- 15%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 151 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05968 PLN / RUB
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Magnitogorsk (Russia) is 12% cheaper than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 6,700 zł in Łódź you would need to make just about 5,865 zł (руб 98,278) in Magnitogorsk.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Udine costs €29 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Campinas costs R$ 3,500 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Shanghai costs 元16,000 (17 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Novi Sad costs 156 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chapala-Ajijic, Jalisco costs Mex$ 140 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kochi costs ₨36,000 (about 1 hour ago)