Cost of living in Magnitogorsk, Russia compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||- 8%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 187 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.07007 PLN / RUB
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Magnitogorsk (Russia) is 4% cheaper than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,500 zł in Łódź you would need to make just about 2,389 zł (руб 34,103) in Magnitogorsk.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Rotorua costs NZ$6,076 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Taipei costs 60,000 NT$ (28 minutes ago)
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Turmero costs Bs 15,625 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Petaling Jaya costs RM189 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hyderabad costs ₨1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Manila costs Php25,000 (about 1 hour ago)