Cost of living in Magnitogorsk, Russia vs Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||- 18%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 237 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.05679 PLN / RUB
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Magnitogorsk (Russia) is 23% cheaper than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 9,900 zł in Łódź you would need to make just about 7,662 zł (руб 134,926) in Magnitogorsk.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kathmandu costs ₨ 750 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Parma costs €5.00 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €15 (35 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Curitiba costs R$ 4.25 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Monterrey costs Mex$ 150 (42 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Glasgow costs £18,000 (43 minutes ago)