Cost of living in Madurai, India compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 188 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05676 PLN / INR
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Madurai (India) is 22% cheaper than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 6,900 zł in Łódź you would need to make just about 5,359 zł (₨94,425) in Madurai.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €50 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,220 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €2.90 (about 1 hour ago)