Cost of living in Madrid, Spain compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 51%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 2,863 prices entered by 430 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.329 PLN / EUR
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Madrid (Spain) is 90% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in İzmit costs 20TL (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$116 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $11 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €55 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 10,000 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manchester costs £8 (about 1 hour ago)