Cost of living in Madras, India compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||- 10%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,747 prices entered by 207 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05465 PLN / INR
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Madras (India) is 29% cheaper than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 6,900 zł in Łódź you would need to make just about 4,903 zł (₨89,710) in Madras.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bandar Seri Begawan costs B$15 (1 minute ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Phoenix, Arizona costs $779 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$100 (6 minutes ago)
- 250 g of local cheese in Amsterdam costs €2.00 (16 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cuiabá costs R$ 2,279 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cascavel costs R$ 160 (about 1 hour ago)