Cost of living in Machala, Ecuador compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 207 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.702 PLN / USD
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Machala (Ecuador) is 8% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 7,996 zł ($2,160) in Machala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,400 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £660 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Shanghai costs 20,000元 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Berlin costs €2.80 (6 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Krasnodar costs руб 30,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maputo costs 200 MT (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Valencia costs €45 (40 minutes ago)