Cost of living in Maceió, Brazil compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 428 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.003 PLN / BRL
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Maceió (Brazil) is 28% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 9,329 zł (R$ 9,305) in Maceió to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,300 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $2.75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guwahati costs ₨30,495 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Santa Cruz, California costs $7 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$120 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $28,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Singapore costs SGD $5.00 (about 4 hours ago)