Cost of living in Maceió, Brazil vs Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 545 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2019. Exchange rate: 1.003 PLN / BRL
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Maceió (Brazil) is 20% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 10,693 zł (R$ 10,657) in Maceió to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,900 zł in Łódź.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Suez costs E£ 50 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Portland, Oregon costs $99 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fortaleza costs R$ 136 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Marrakech costs 300 Dirham (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$95 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in London, Ontario costs C$869 (about 1 hour ago)