Cost of living in Maastricht, Netherlands compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 81%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 183 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.254 PLN / EUR
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maastricht (Netherlands) is 132% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 14,843 zł (€3,489) in Maastricht to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,400 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Bloemfontein costs R 15 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €50 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Allentown, Pennsylvania costs $11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,626 (about 1 hour ago)