Cost of living in Maastricht, Netherlands compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 62%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 298 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.279 PLN / EUR
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maastricht (Netherlands) is 130% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 5,751 zł (€1,344) in Maastricht to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bujumbura costs 3,000,000 Franc (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php8,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 900,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Parma costs €700 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangkok costs 42 ฿ (about 2 hours ago)