Cost of living comparison between Maastricht, Netherlands and Łódź, Poland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 289 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 4.478 PLN / EUR
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maastricht (Netherlands) is 141% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 7,525 zł (€1,681) in Maastricht to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in San Diego, California costs $150 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨65,564 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tallinn costs €0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Barcelona costs €1.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nice costs €12 (about 2 hours ago)