Cost of living in Maastricht, Netherlands compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 76%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 353 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.305 PLN / EUR
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Maastricht (Netherlands) is 142% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 17,217 zł (€4,000) in Maastricht to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,100 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Gdańsk costs 2,000 zł (13 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Springfield, Massachusetts costs $1,118 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oshawa costs C$3.75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 860 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr21,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €60 (about 2 hours ago)