Cost of living in Maastricht, Netherlands compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 83%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 169 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.230 PLN / EUR
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maastricht (Netherlands) is 127% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 16,812 zł (€3,974) in Maastricht to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,400 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Punto Fijo costs Bs 40,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Boston, Massachusetts costs $813 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chicago, Illinois costs $13 (14 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Hamilton costs C$500 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mountain View, California costs $17 (31 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Greensboro, North Carolina costs $845 (33 minutes ago)