Cost of living in Maastricht, Netherlands vs Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 72%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 436 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.298 PLN / EUR
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Maastricht (Netherlands) is 117% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 19,949 zł (€4,642) in Maastricht to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,200 zł in Łódź.
Prices recently added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Tabriz costs ﷼ 60,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$80 (18 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Boise, Idaho costs $50 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨30,495 (42 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Istanbul costs 10TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Temuco costs CH$8,000 (about 1 hour ago)