Cost of living comparison between Lviv, Ukraine and Łódź, Poland
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 433 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.16410 PLN / UAH
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lviv (Ukraine) is 21% cheaper than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,750 zł in Łódź you would need to make just about 2,976 zł (18,138₴) in Lviv.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Riyadh costs ﷼ 7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Jackson, Mississippi costs $149 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Montreal costs C$200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Alexandria costs E£ 455,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Cruz de la Sierra costs $b20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Traverse City, Michigan costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)