Cost of living in Luxor, Egypt compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||- 75%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 158 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.20900 PLN / EGP
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Luxor (Egypt) is 40% cheaper than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 6,500 zł in Łódź you would need to make just about 3,930 zł (E£ 18,802) in Luxor.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Antananarivo costs 900,000 Ariary (15 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Birmingham, Alabama costs $2.92 (28 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Sacramento, California costs $7 (39 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 300,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $105 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bucharest costs 1.30 lei (about 1 hour ago)