Cost of living in Luxor, Egypt compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||- 76%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 71 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.20161 PLN / EGP
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Luxor (Egypt) is 42% cheaper than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 7,600 zł in Łódź you would need to make just about 4,425 zł (E£ 21,951) in Luxor.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Geneva costs CHF 800 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Irvine, California costs $9,000 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Accra costs GH₵3.93 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Dallas, Texas costs $80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $2,033 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rostov-on-Don costs руб 300 (about 2 hours ago)