Cost of living comparison between Lusaka, Zambia and Łódź, Poland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 377 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.40112 PLN / ZMW
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lusaka (Zambia) is 29% cheaper than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,500 zł in Łódź you would need to make just about 1,776 zł (4,429 Kwacha) in Lusaka.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Kuwait City costs Dinar 101 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Karachi costs ₨15 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 80 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Salvador costs R$ 1,199 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riverside, California costs $11 (about 3 hours ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Canberra costs AU$70 (about 3 hours ago)