Cost of living in Lusaka, Zambia compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 502 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.37111 PLN / ZMW
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lusaka (Zambia) is 44% cheaper than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 7,700 zł in Łódź you would need to make just about 4,308 zł (11,607 Kwacha) in Lusaka.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Hamilton costs NZ$11 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pune costs ₨2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Kuala Lumpur costs RM20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Stockholm costs 699 kr (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £300 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €2,500 (about 2 hours ago)