Cost of living in Lusaka, Zambia compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||- 5%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 531 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.30749 PLN / ZMW
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lusaka (Zambia) is 53% cheaper than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 7,200 zł in Łódź you would need to make just about 3,372 zł (10,966 Kwacha) in Lusaka.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $40 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $4,269 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$33,990 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Brussels costs €449 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 70 (about 2 hours ago)