Cost of living in Lusaka, Zambia compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 375 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.41839 PLN / ZMW
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lusaka (Zambia) is 31% cheaper than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,500 zł in Łódź you would need to make just about 1,735 zł (4,147 Kwacha) in Lusaka.
Recent Prices Added
- 3 lb bag of apples in Dallas, Texas costs $2.20 (1 minute ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Novi Sad costs 120 Дин. (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,525 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Bratislava costs €0.85 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hyderabad costs ₨1,500 (34 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Marrakech costs 55,000 Dirham (about 1 hour ago)