Cost of living in Lulea, Sweden compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 47%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 240 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.46091 PLN / SEK
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lulea (Sweden) is 102% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 6,312 zł (13,694 kr) in Lulea to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tallahassee, Florida costs $878 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bulawayo costs $60 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belfast costs £5.00 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Porto Alegre costs R$ 20 (17 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tacoma, Washington costs $18,500 (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Greenville, South Carolina costs $4.00 (about 1 hour ago)