Cost of living in Lulea, Sweden compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 73 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.42784 PLN / SEK
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lulea (Sweden) is 87% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 12,700 zł (29,685 kr) in Lulea to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,800 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Gorzów Wielkopolski costs 100 zł (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hyderabad costs ₨25,413 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Ghaziabad costs ₨1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Metz costs €1.25 (about 1 hour ago)