Cost of living in Lucena City, Philippines compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||- 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 192 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.07845 PLN / PHP
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lucena City (Philippines) is 16% cheaper than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,750 zł in Łódź you would need to make just about 3,144 zł (Php40,082) in Lucena City.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Vancouver costs C$350 (1 minute ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Winnipeg costs C$1.00 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in La Plata costs ARS $5,000 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Miami, Florida costs $100 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Portland, Oregon costs $2.50 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Wichita, Kansas costs $15 (26 minutes ago)