Cost of living comparison between Lucena City, Philippines and Łódź, Poland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 144 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.08452 PLN / PHP
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lucena City (Philippines) is 12% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 3,486 zł (Php41,250) in Lucena City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$160 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mountain View, California costs $20 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jaipur costs ₨400 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lusaka costs 8 Kwacha (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Florianopolis costs R$ 800 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Riyadh costs ﷼ 7 (about 3 hours ago)